Euro bank-notes and coinsHow much income tax do I need to pay in Estonia?

In Estonia there is a proportional income tax system. Information about Estonian tax rates can be found on the web page of Estonian Tax and Customs Board . See also EURAXESS.Taxation. If you are a non-resident for tax purposes, please see here: EURAXESS. Taxation of non-residents.

I need to declare my taxes in Estonia. Where and how can I do it?

You can do so at the nearest office of the Tax and Customs Board. See for the Customers Service centres here: Estonian Tax and Customs Board. The easiest way to declare taxes is through the e-Tax Board.

Do I need to pay social tax from my salary?

No, the social tax is paid for you by the employer.

EURAXESS – Researchers in Motion